Tuesday, April 26, 2011

ipray

I pray all the time every day. Whenever I feel lonely, sad, happy or mad I can always talk to my God and Savior who is always with me. The most wonderful thing about prayer is that I can talk to the Almighty God of the universe whenever I want and I can always expect an answer from Him. Even if I don't get an answer from Him, I know He was extremely happy that I took the time to communicate with Him. Prayer is a very powerful thing and can have an impact on your life only if you choose to do it. God is more than eager for you to talk to Him because He loves you more than anything and just talking to Him warms His heart. "Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you." Jeremiah 29:12

God yearns for you to talk to Him, now's the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment