Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Your never alone

Alone. The first word that comes to mind when a person can't find any friends to hang around with or when they are feeling left out, excluded from a group of people. Most of us think that without physical human beings we can not interact or socialize well, which is a true fact because we are all made differently (in such cases like introverts and extroverts). But sometimes we wonder "is their anyone out there that really cares about me?" The answer to that question is yes. The bible talks about a God who is always with us, regardless of how we feel or think. God says to us "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10 He will make us stronger when we are weak. He will make us happier when we are sad. He will make us live when we want to die. Praise God that we have Him as a best friend and that we always know we are never alone. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment