Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Team Jesus

The team I'm playing for is my Master Artist, lover, coach, Savior etc. I listen to His plays and His coaching tactics. He knows what's best for our team. He is the one who gives us success, because He is the head leader of our team and the Universe. The team I play on will never lose because we have the most powerful person in the entire Universe. He is our guide and help along our path of life. He is slowly building up an army of His followers into strong soldiers. One's who are not afraid of anything and will stay bold for Him and take whatever bullets come toward them. That is us. We will be bold and do God's work making sure that Satan is afraid. Satan does not fear one person spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ. But Satan will do anything to stop us from sharing our faith. One thing I know for sure. I DO NOT FEAR SATAN. PERIOD. Satan can try and take me down but he will never be victorious. That's why we believers in Christ must be active in sharing Him so we don't fall away or lose the game. Share Jesus and I pray that He will provide you with courage. Amen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment