Friday, June 24, 2011

Two incredible conversations. :)



Yesterday on 6/23/11 I had the most incredbible day and thanks to God, He is the source of it all. :) Here is my story: 


I was running to my local school park weibel as always. And if I don't feel like I have gotten enough excercise I run some more to my other park (that's not a school) but it's a nice park nonetheless. I came to the park and no one was there for me to talk to about Jesus. I was wondering "Lord God, there is no one here to talk to about you." Then right as I thought that, a car came right up and parked in the circular curb. I said to myelf "good. good." But when I came closer it was two Indian girls I noticed. I wanted to talk to them, but I don't think they wanted to hear about Jesus Christ. Then as I was passing them by a second car came and parked. I rested a little on a bench and went up to the guy and said "excuse me" it looked like I startled him, but he responded naturally. "What can I do for you?" He said. I said "can I ask you an interesting question?" He said "Sure". I asked him "When you die, what do you think is on the other side? What do you think is out there after we walk out of here?" He told me simply that he didn't know. Then I asked him what he thought about eternity. And he said he didn't know either. Then we both sat down on a bench that I was previously on and we chatted away about what he believed and what I believed. Then we both said bye to each other and I walked to the playground. As I was up on this tower structure, he said to me "hey come here." It was very unexpected but I rushed over to him to see what he wanted. He wanted to talk to me and asked me what school I went to. And he also asked other school related things. Then as we came to the end of our conversation he told me it was great talking to me and we both said goodbye. As I was leaving I noticed a man with his dog sitting in a grass field. I just stopped and waited by him until he got up. Then he said to me "what was that red thing you picked up?" I told him it was just something I found on the ground. Then we just chatted away about things and I asked him my favorite question "When you die, what do you think is on the other side?" He said to me "it's very interesting you said that because me and my friend were talking about aliens and about religion and what happens after. So then we kept talking about eternity. He talked for the longest which was interesting because he told me at one point he did this drug that I don't remember what it's called. He told me about different realities and such. Then I shared with him about what I believed and he just nodded his head along as I was talking. Then we both said goodbye and left. But I knew that God wanted me to talk with those lost souls. It was no accident I met those two people. Even though they believed in something I didn not like or agree with, I am very glad to have met them. Praise the Lord God for these amazing divine appointments. Amen. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment