Wednesday, July 6, 2011

An amazing day

Every day or time I share Jesus Christ with people is an amazing day. Today I witnessed to 4 people during summer school. It was great! This was during summer school today. The first person I witnessed to was a student leaning against the wall. So I went up to him and said "hey man. Can I ask you a question?" He said "sure" so I asked him "when you die what do you think is on the other side?" He said he that their was judgment and questions. And he believes in Allah. So I knew he was Muslim. Then I started sharing with him about the Ten Commandments and how he is guilty of his sin. Then I share Jesus Christ with him and how He can take away all of his sin. He just nodded and nodded. Then the bell rang and I thanked him for talking with him about our conversation. His name was Allen by the way. The next two people I talked to were students from Washington. I walked up to them and started a conversation starter like always "when you die what do you think is on the other side?" Both of them had no clue and didn't seem like they wanted anything to do with me. I didn't share Christ with them if they didn't want to hear. But I told them "Can you guarantee that you will wake up tomorrow morning?" And told them that they could die at any moment. Then I said bye to them. The next person was a student next to me so I struck up a conversation with him too. He said he didn't know and also didn't take any interest in what I was talking about. But I was happy, because I read in God's Word that if your are rejected in the name of Jesus Christ, He promises rewards that are reserved for you up in Heaven. He also didn't care so I left him also. Later on in 2nd period break I went up to two other guys sitting on a bench. I asked them the same question and one said he believed in God and as long as you ask for forgiveness your ok. The other said if you do good then you will go to Heaven, while if you do bad you will go to Hell. I tried to explain the Ten Commandments, but we had to go in so I told them I would explain again tomorrow. If people don't want to hear about Jesus Christ, that's ok. Remember even if you get rejected, it's rewards every time. :) Praise the Lord! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment