Friday, July 1, 2011

Live for the Savior

One thing you want to know above all. Jesus died for US. Not for the animals, not for the universe and not for anything else. We are made in God's image and have infinite value in His eyes. So the question is: once you know you are saved, why not live for Jesus? Most Christians just don't live their lives the way Christ commands them too. We drift through life believing in a God who saved us and we don't do anything do save the lost for Him. How selfish can I be if I have the truth with me, yet we don't do anything to give it all away to others? I am just letting others go to Hell because I don't care enough to get into a conversation with a lost person about Jesus Christ or eternity. My all time favorite speaker is Mark Cahill and has inspired me a ton. He has been used by God in so many different ways and has been trying to lead every soul to Jesus Christ. He has been very successful in doing so and we can do the same. Here are some quotations from Mark Cahill: 1. "Witnessing is not a presentation, witnessing is a conversation." 2. "Die with no regrets." 3. "Make sure you spend a lot more time obeying the Lord Jesus Christ then obeying fallen sinful man." He says a lot that I memorized, but these are few of quotations I love from him. He also says the same exact thing. Obey the Lord Jesus Christ by fishing for souls for Him. Amen. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment