Saturday, July 23, 2011

Sharing Christ online

Since I was too lazy to go out and share Christ today (I have no excuse) I have decided to use the random stranger chat, Omegle! Since it's a chat site where it hooks you up with a random stranger, I decided to use it for a substitute for my inexcusable laziness for not sharing Christ out of my house. I had a few conversations with a few people online and most that I talked to didn't want to hear about Jesus Christ. The most recent conversation that I had with a girl (because she reveled her gender) told me she didn't care at all. But I remember in the bible it says in Luke 6:22-23 "Blessed are you when men hate you, when they exclude you and insult you and reject your name as evil, because of the Son of Man. Rejoice in that day and leap for joy, because great is your reward in Heaven. For that is how their fathers treated the prophets." The Word of God clearly tells me I can never lose when I am rejected! How awesome is that! This is one fun way I share Christ no matter what happens. Because as the verse in Philippians 1:21 tells me "For me to live is Christ and to die is gain." Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment