Sunday, July 10, 2011

An unexpected surprise

When I was at my Church today in a hotel (because this Church is in it's Church planting procedure) I asked one guy when he died what he thought was on the other side. He said "beats the hell out of me!" Then I asked him how 9/11 affected his life and he said "I had friends who died in 9/11 and I don't feel like talking." So I told him one more thing before he left to his room that their is a 100% chance that he is going to die and that he is going to be dead longer than he is going to be alive. He didn't want to pay attention to me and rejected me, but the bible promises rewards to those who are rejected in the name of Jesus Luke 6: 22-23. But no matter how much he didn't want to listen to the absolute truth of death, that's the truth and he and none of us are going to escape that. I never knew that guy had friends who died and entered eternity on 9/11. See what you can encounter if you just step out in faith and witness? :) Amazing, praise God.

No comments:

Post a Comment