Thursday, August 4, 2011

Birthday praises

Today is great day. It was more fun praising and worshiping God in His Holy Presence than doing anything else. I was singing Phil Wickham's Cannons, along with David Crowder's how he loves, and also Chris August's starry night. It is such a blessed experience to stand in God's presence and singing praises to His name. Today is not about me, it's all about Him. I have a more fun birthday communicating with God because I have a relationship with my Creator. Nothing is more awesome and wonderful than that! I thank the Lord everyday because each day He gives us is a precious gift and and He expects us to use it wisely. "Thank you Lord Jesus Christ or bringing me into this world because to you is all the Glory and honor and power forever and ever. Amen." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment