Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Maze day witnessing 8/24/11

Another great day of witnessing to people about Jesus Christ. The first person I witnessed to his name was Matthew and I asked him when he died what he thought was on the other side. He told me he didn't know at all. So I shared with him the reality of Hell and how bad it was and I also shared the true story of the Rich man and Lazarus. Why? Because I cared so much about him, I warned him about Hell, warned him about the wrath of God that will come upon you if you die in your sins if you are not born again by the blood of Jesus Christ. So I shared the true Savior the Lord Jesus Christ with him and talked to him abut sin and about being guilty before God for breaking His Law. Then after the conversation before I left I said "Matthew, the reason I share this with you is because I care where your soul will spend eternity. And I'm dead serious. That's how much I care about you." Then I said bye and left. Then later I found a woman standing by herself so I walked up to her and said how are you doing she said good. Then I asked her what she was doing here and she said she is waiting for her son to get his schedule, then I asked her what her son's name was and she said "kart." I was surprised and said "I just talked with your son yesterday and today I meet you who is his mom!" She said "ok" with mostly no enthusiasm. Then I said "can I ask you an interesting question?" She said ok and I asked "when you die, what do you think is on the other side?" She told me that she didn't know. And I wanted to share Jesus with her, but she told me she had to go. Then I went and chatted with a few people that I knew, even though I didn't share Jesus with them (when I know I should have) then I walked over to an old classmate of mine and asked her what she thought after she died. She was also a Hindu and said that you are born again in multiple lives seven times. I was going to speak more but she was interrupted by her friend and I didn't want to be rude so I found another opportunity to talk again. Then suddenly unexpected someone behind me says "hey George!" and I turn around and it's my friend Karthik. So I said "hey Karthik! How are you doing man?" He said good we started chatting about school and stuff then I said "can I ask you an interesting question?" He said ok I asked "when you die, what do you think is on the other side? What do you think is out there after you die?" He told me he was a strong Hindu believer and he strongly believed in reincarnation. Then we talked about it for a while. And finally he said he had to go and so I said bye and he left. Then the girl next to me who was just sitting their by herself. I introduced myself to her and asked her what was her name. And her name was Lauren who was a senior like me. And then I introduced myself obviously. Then I left because I wanted to find my friend Rachel but unfortunately couldn't. But then later as I arrived home I thanked the Lord for giving me those divine appointment to talk with those people he wanted to lead me to. Because He is always good. No matter what. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment