Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Park witnessing 8/22/11

I witnessed to two people on this day. One guy I was a Hindu who was a very interesting person. And the other who was Indian also, I asked him "when you die, what do you think is on the other side?" And he told me he had no idea what was out there after he died. I approached him and asked him if I could shoot hoops with him and I shared the truth of the Lord Jesus Christ with him and the other man I was talking with. The first elder man I talked to, his name was Anum. And the second, his name was Aditya. I know that these two people I witnessed to will never forget that person who crossed their path and told them about Jesus Christ. I encourage all of you to do the same also. It's a really fun and great experience when you share the gospel with lost people. Because it shows you really care about them. Before I left after talking with Aditya I told him "Aditya, the reason I just shared Jesus Christ with you is because I care about your soul and where you will spend eternity after you die." He said thanks and then I got a drink of water and took off. I encourage you guys as I said before please tell someone about Jesus Christ whenever or wherever you are before it's too late. Online, the park, mall, school, etc. You only have limited time. Do something that will last for eternity and  have no regrets on judgment day. God Bless! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment