Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Witnessing 8/30/11

Today was great! I walked most of my way to my two parks since my dad wanted me to gain more weight and not burn anymore calories. But as always I prayed to the Lord yesterday to lead me to the right people to talk to. And as I was walking to the park today I asked the Lord again to use me, not as a mark cahill, not as a rachel scott, or paul, peter, dwight moody, or charles spurgeon. But as a george lenta ready to be used for His service to glorify Him and only Him. I asked the Lord to use me today. Then as I came to my first park weibel no one was there so I moved on. I came to my next local park which is close by named aquas calientes which means hot water in spanish. Their was a man who looked like he was doing some sort of pull up exercise so I approached him and asked "are you into aerobics?" He said no and just told me he was exercising and said that he jogged from paseo padre to where we were. So we started talking and I forgot to introduce myself so we both introduced ourselves and talked some more. His name is peter so I said "can I ask you an interesting question?" he said "go ahead" I asked him "when you die, what do you think is on the other side?" He said that what people believe they should feel comfortable with. So I shared Jesus Christ with him and also the resurrection of Jesus Christ which is the foundation of our faith. He was so intrigued by this conversation that he stopped what he was doing and listened to what I had to say about Jesus. Then he thanked me for what I had to say to him then he started helping me with pull-ups! Then we both shook hands and said goodbye. I thank the Lord for peter today because his soul matters to me and I will pray for the seed that I planted in his life and I would love it also if you could please pray that he knows Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior. Praise the Lord!!! Amen! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment