Sunday, September 25, 2011

Praise Him more and more

I rode the bus again today to Church in the morning and yesterday night I prayed to the Lord and asked Him to put the right people in that bus to chat with about eternity. So I came on the bus and I noticed a young man sitting on the front seat. It was literally right next to the seat where apollo sat Friday night. So I came up to him and we started chatting about regular things. Then I began to witness to Arnofl about the Ten Commandments, sin, the cross, blood of Jesus Christ. And he was thankful for what I said to him. And I gave him a card to mark cahills site for his book one heart beat away Then I told him I would be right back. I noticed a young teenage girl in the back and her name was Jerilyn. I began talking normally with her then switched the conversation to the eternal. She told me during the conversation that she believed in reincarnation after she died. Then I asked her this question to challenge her "Is it possible for someone to believe something is going to be on the other side after they die, then when they die, what they thought was going to be there was actually not there?" She said that it is a possibility then I said "yes exactly. If a person believes their is nothing after you die, and their is something. That would make the person 100% wrong. But you can't have a wrong answer unless their is a what?" She said a right answer. I said "yes. That means their is eternal truth. You just told me. So that means you may have a wrong answer for eternity, but what are you going to do about it?" She just sat their and said nothing, because she admitted their had to be a right answer for eternity. So then I shared with her the Ten Commandments, sin, blood of Jesus Christ. And when I was talking about the Ten Commandments I said at one point "would that mean Heaven or Hell?" She looked away and said "I'm going to Hell." But as I said above I shared what God's greatest gift to humanity was. And that is Jesus Christ. And what His shed Blood on the Cross can do for her. Then I gave her the card as I did to Arnofl, and she thanked me. Then I went back to Arnofl started talking, and my stop was coming up so I had to leave. Then as I was leaving the bus, I had one more card to give to the bus driver for the link to the site, he thanked me for that too. I am so thankful for those two conversations I had with Arnofl and Jerilyn. I knew that the Lord wanted me to talk with these two people. Their was a reason I got on that bus this morning. Praise the Lord!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment