Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Trusting God 9/27/11

Today has truly been a great day, as every day of course. Today I witnessed to a guy named Michael and he seemed like he didn't want to talk. So I chased after him until he finally he remained stationary in a wide open area near the cafeteria. I asked him the question when you die, what do you think is on the other side?" He said he didn't know. So I shared with him Ten Commandments, sin, Blood of Jesus Christ etc. Then I told him to think about after I talked to him about eternal matters. Then I said goodbye to him. After I saw a student coming my way and I struck up a conversation with him using the survey approach that's in the book one thing you can't do in Heaven. So I walked up to him and said "excuse me man, can you help me out? I'm working on a project." He said "sure, what kind of project are you working on?" I said "for the project I'm working on I'm asking the question when you die, what do you think is on the other side? What do you think is out there?" He was thinking a little and said "Heaven I guess?" Then I shared with him my belief and all the necessary parts of salvation an what it took to be right with Jesus Christ. Then I told him to check out a book called one heartbeat away by mark cahill that's on oneheartbeataway.org. I walked around seeing who the Lord wanted me to witness to, but the bell rang and I had to get to class. But earlier today during second period, an unexpected surprise occurred. The vice principal Ms. Palos came in and tossed me my wallet! I was so thankful. I wanted to ask her who turned it in, or where they found it, but I couldn't because she was nowhere at lunch. I believe truly that the Lord was testing my faithfulness to Him, because I wasn't worrying but saying it's ok, it's just a wallet and praised, sang, and worshiped God. And I knew that when I got my wallet back. I passed the test. When I say I trust the Lord, I mean it. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment