Sunday, October 16, 2011

An incredible night (this is October 15 Saturday, not 16)

Tonight I asked my dad if I can go to the homecoming dance after it was over so I could meet with friends. He agreed and so I left. On my way there driving listening to my Jesus music (Christian music my friend Austin calls it, haha awesome) it was just incredible to sing and shout with your voice praising the Lord of Heaven and Earth with everything you've got in your body. As I arrived there I got out of the car and walked toward the school, I tried to find an entrance to go in, but they were all blocked and I could not penetrate through. So I went around the school's drama theater Valhalla and I spotted what looked like a girl sitting on a bench. I went over and started chatting with her. Her name is Sarah and I noticed she had tears in her eyes and I asked her what happened. She told me that she was feeling overwhelmed and she asked one of the party security if she could leave. I witnessed to her and then gave her a tract and then said goodbye. Then I came back to the main parking lot and met a parent who was standing waiting for his son, so I just talked with him a little and gave him a gospel tract. Then I left to the outside entrance and just met people who were coming out such as my friends and people I was giving out random high-fives to. It was awesome! I also gave out a couple gospel tracts while at it too. Afterwards as I was heading back to my car I walked up to a student I knew and gave him a gospel tract. I told him it is a gift and then left. As I was driving home I listening to my favorite Christian music and I felt so hyped for praising the Lord. Then one of my favorite songs came on which was How He Loves by David Crowder. It was playing when I was close to home, so I decided to take an alternate route in order to finish the song. I came by my elementary school's parking lot and just drove in there and just stopped. I opened up my car door and I put my left hand up in the air praising Jesus. It was soooo awesome, I literally can't describe it in words. Praise the Lord!!! Amen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment