Monday, October 24, 2011

Witnessing 10/24/11

Today was another satisfying day. Always asking the Lord to lead me to the right people to talk to about Him. So today gave out a few tracts before I came to my first customer to witness to. I walked inside my old Spanish teacher's room and greeted him then I greeted another student ask him what he was doing, hw (obviously), then I saw this girl in the back and I started chatting with her. She was a very nice African-American and she was also working on hw too. I was just talking with her and then at one moment I decided to lead the conversation into something eternal so I asked her "Kianjra, have you ever been to a funeral?" She responded "yes, for my uncle." So we started chatting a little bit about that, then I asked her "where do you think he is now" that initiated the conversation into something eternal. she told me how her uncle did a lot of good things and that he didn't hurt anybody and how he didn't harm anyone or himself. She told me he was in Heaven by her assumption. So then I said to her "Kianjra, you know God gave us a standard of goodness called the Ten Commandments, have you heard about them?" She said yeah and so I walked her through the Ten Commandments and then I shared with her Jesus, repentence etc. Then at the end of the conversation I looked at her and said "Kianjra, the reason I share all of this with you, is because I care about your soul and I care where you are going to spend eternity and I hope that means something to you." She responded back "you know I never had anyone say that to me before. And I am going to remember that for a long time." I didn't say anything because I was sooo stunned by what I just heard! I just accepted it with a humble heart, gave her a tract and said goodbye. That conversation really meant a lot, and it was no accident that the Lord put her there in that classroom at that specific time. Praise the Lord!!! Amen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment