Sunday, November 20, 2011

A broken promise

Ever made a promise that you regretted entirely? Something that you wish you would have never said? I have done that numerous times. And the one I just made recently was that I promised my dad last Sunday that I would go bowling with him next Sunday (which is today), unfortunately I broke that promise and when I asked my dad if me and my friend Brent can go to the Great Mall, he said no. All because I made a promise to him and destroyed it. I was tired this morning and didn't want to get up. And one thing I don't like doing is going bowling without taking a fresh clean shower. All I want to do is go and tell people about Jesus. And my dad thinks that preaching is by shouting it to people. HEC TO THE NO IT'S NOT!!! It's all about sharing the truth of the Lord Jesus Christ in love with people, not shoving it down their throats. My secondary plan for today would be to go to Golfland and meet my friend Ray that came from Nebraska and share Jesus with him and other people there while I am present. That was my plan. Now I got a text message from my dad telling me that I can't. Now I am stuck at home. But I have an even better plan. I can share Jesus on the internet with the click of a button! How cool is that! Now that it is raining outside, I can share Jesus in the comfort of my own room! Awesome!!! "I tell you the truth, wherever this gospel is preached throughout the world, what she has done will also be told in memory of her." Matthew 26:13 Amen. PTL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment