Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The day I see His face

The day I see the Lord's face will be a day of indescribable joy that simply can't be put in Words. What will it be like to see Him in His full Majesty and Glory? I can only imagine just like the song from mercy me. "I can only imagine, what it will be like, when I walk, by your side. I can only imagine, when that day comes, when your face, is before me. I can only imagine." The Beauty and Glory of the Lord Jesus Christ is just beyond all words. Nobody can know what it will be like to be in the presence of our Savior and God. When I see Jesus the first words I am going to say to Him are "I love you Jesus. Than you so much for dying for me. I don't deserve this place. But you gave yourself for me because you loved me and wanted me to be with you for all of eternity." I don't know if I will be saying it like that, but I know I will be in joyful tears when I see Him face to face. I can only imagine. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment