Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Second day of adult school

My second day of adult school was worse than yesterday and today was Algebra. Even though the entire class period it's just classwork that the teacher gives us to do, it was so boring. Just having that feeling to work and work and work is so repetitive and becomes unexciting. Nothing is difficult about the class, the only thing is that it is time consuming since the class is 3 hrs and ten minutes long. But the benefit of having the class is that once I finish all the classwork, I can do my homework and finish it early there so that when I come home I won't have anything to do. Today we completed a diagnostic test which was to discover where we are currently on our math skills. I did very poorly to tell the truth. I got 16 out of 50. But nevertheless that is unimportant because it's in a temporary sense and has temporary value and will never make it on Judgement Day. So right after the diagnostic test I completed a packet and worksheet ( I still have to finish the worksheet tonight), and then we take a quiz/test. We didn't take that today because we haven't reviewed anything, since today was out first day. But other than that nothing else. Please, please, please pray that the Lord will give me strength to persevere through this entire adult school program along with my Literature class. "I can do everything through Him who gives me strength." Philippians 4:13 Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment