Friday, November 25, 2011

So ashamed

Today has been one of the worst days of witnessing ever. When I was at Wal-Mart for black Friday I did not witness to one single person, NOT ONE. This has probably been one of my worst trips with no purpose ever. I even prayed to the Lord to use me and yet when I was in Wal-Mart I didn't do it once. I believe it was because God was simply doing His part which was using me and I was supposed to do mine by initiating the action instead of just waiting for some miracle to happen. I never blame anything on the Lord ever. This was all my fault. Jesus was doing His part and I wasn't doing mine. As simple as that. I know I can do better. When I am at adult school, I am just going to go all out and tell people about Jesus. I know I have mentioned this book numerous times but mark cahill's fantastic book one thing you can't do in Heaven has inspired me to tell a whole lot of Jesus without fear. And I do encourage you guys to pray for me to be a bolder witnesser for the Lord. I just need to do my part. That's all. I feel so ashamed of myself now. I know I am be a better JesusFreak than that. So please pray for me to be bolder. I would appreciate that soo much!!! God bless you! -JesusSaves224

1 comment:

  1. I'm praying for you George! So glad to see you keep pressing on. I suppose we would have never learned to ride a bike if we didn't get back on when we fell. So glad your not quitting and getting "back on" Proud of ya

    ReplyDelete