Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

A thank you prayer written by me to Jesus: 

Dear Lord Jesus. Thank you for the wonderful food you have put on my plate today. You are wonderful and just simply beyond words. But most importantly above all else thank you for dying for me when I did not deserve it and for granting me the gift of eternal life. You are my Savior. I also thank you Lord for giving me the right mindset and and for giving me the focus to save souls and to tell people about your love. I also thank you for the breath that I have today and that you have still kept me breathing here on Earth to tell more and more people about what you did for them. And I want to thank you Lord for keeping me in the faith. I want to finish this fight Lord and want to finish it strong and for you alone Lord. Nothing else matters except my love for you and you using me to show it to people to draw them to you. Thank you, thank you, thank you Jesus. I love you soo much!!! <333333 In your beautiful name I pray. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment