Sunday, December 18, 2011

Amazing Omegle conversation

This conversation absolutely brightened my day. I was completely stunned by what this young lady was saying to me. At the beginning of the conversation she said something inappropriate but then I said "wait, can I ask you an interesting question?" And she said "sure" then I asked "if you died tonight are you 100% assured that you would go to Heaven?" Bingo! Conversation initiated! I asked her if she wanted to go to Heaven and she said "of course!" So then I walked her through the law of God which is the Ten Commandments so I could expose her sin. She was very honest with herself and even told me she told a lie just 20 minutes ago when I asked her if she ever told a lie right at that moment! She told me she didn't feel proud of it and we kept  talking and talking. And she was very sweet. I just loved her open honesty with me and she loved how I was sharing the words of Christ with her! Unfortunately the conversation that I downloaded won't open, but that's ok. She was telling me how she was inspired from me to go back to Church. And she was giving me compliments that just made my day. And I also shared one of my stories with her. She also told me that at her school there were four hundred something pregnancies and 12 were this year. I was like whooaa. Crazy stuff happening over there! haha She told me she lives in Kansas and goes to school and she is 16 years old. Her name is Mercedes. I knew this whole conversation was no accident. Praise the Lord for the divine appointments He plans!!! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment