Thursday, December 29, 2011

Another omegle conversation

This omegle conversation that I had recently was pretty funny in my opinion. He told me during the conversation that we (as in the human race) originated from Africa and that Eve was black. So then I asked him how he knew that to be true and he said that it could not be true and then I asked him where he got his information on it and he told me that he got his info from this movie he watched (which I don't remember). This person I was chatting with was from a city in the Netherlands. Then I sent him mark cahill's site and told him to get the book one heartbeat away and have it delivered to his address. He said to me "maybe I will" and then I just ended the conversation. I can still be faithful indoors on the internet just the same as outdoors in the world. God is good. Praise Him!!! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment