Friday, December 23, 2011

Forgiven

I am forgiven. Forgiven by the blood of Jesus Christ. I have every reason to rejoice because his blood washes away all of my sin that I have ever committed in my life. Just this evening I felt horrible because my dad wanted me  to watch this clip and I didn't want to and my dad became mad and told me how I won't listen to him. I completely disobeyed him. When he told me that I realized again what a filthy dirty, rotten, disgusting, sinner I am and that I don't deserve Heaven. Period. But God's love is strong enough and powerful enough to lift me up out of sin and into His arms for all of eternity. Jesus the sinless Savior and perfect sacrifice came to die for the worlds sins and mine so that all who believe in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16  It really makes sense how we can come to the Cross after realizing how we are nasty sinners and that we have broken the law of God (the Ten Commandments) and are in need of a Savior which is the Lord Jesus Christ. We can then repent of our sin, turn from it and put our trust in Christ to save us. Praise the Lord for His awesome gift of eternal life through our Lord Jesus Christ!!! Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment