Monday, January 16, 2012

Just thinking

I have been thinking a lot about the lost and I as I was sitting in my chair right now in my room I was thinking about how people are perishing and are entering the flames of Hell and will never get out and will NEVER, EVER, EVER see their friends or family members or anyone FOREVER. As I was thinking about that I was just stunned and sitting in my seat dumbfounded by how the people who claim to be followers of Jesus Christ say they love Jesus but never describe one time or story in which they told others about the Lord Jesus Christ! That really breaks my heart and knowing people are descending into Hell should give me and others who claim in the name of Jesus Christ, more urgency to tell the lost about Him. I am constantly hearing screams in my head about people who are in Hell being tormented in the fire. I know the rich man is down there as well burning in the flames and I wonder if his five brothers even got warned about Hell. It's time for us to make a stand and warn others about Hell. Enough is enough. We need to do something NOW. Please pray and ask the Lord for boldness so you can proclaim Him to others without fear. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment