Wednesday, February 1, 2012

2/1/12

Today at school during my first period class in the morning a staff member named Mrs. Suziki pulled me out of my class to talk with me. She was telling me that she was told I was giving out literature that had to do with death when it was indeed a tract booklet from Mark Cahill. She was not mad at me or anything but she knew that I was giving it to a student named Logan in my computer support class which is first period because his father had died and he was not feeling comfortable with the feeling of thinking about death, especially since his dad that passed away. He was not in a good mood and she was telling me that I had to stop giving him that stuff because it was making him uncomfortable and that he wasn't in a good mood. I never knew that and I was actually really surprised. I was sorry that I made Logan feel more uncomfortable about giving a booklet that explained what happened after you die, but I was even much more happier that I cared enough about his soul to give him truth and put a booklet in his hands that contained truth in it, and that I talked to him about Jesus Christ. After that, at lunchtime I saw a student that I had witnessed to a while ago and walked up to hijm and asked him the question "if you died tonight are you 100% assured that you would go to Heaven?" He said that he wouldn't so I shared Jesus, sin, Ten Commandments, the Cross, etc. and then I gave him a Mark Cahill booklet and told him to read it and he said he would. Then as I left to the office to take care of a few things, I talked with my school policeman Mr. Morales. He's a really nice guy and is out new policeman this year at Irvington. I saw him in his workplace and decided to visit him. I chatted with him for a short period of time before the bell rang and then before I had to go to class I gave him a Mark Cahill tract booklet and left. I told him to read it and he said he would. I was sooo happy that I got to plant a seed in his life! And I really want to talk with him more on the subject of eternity, Heaven and Hell, Jesus Christ, etc. This has been a very blessed day and each day brings new surprises because our God is full of it. Amen!

1 comment:

  1. Don't let anyone stop you from being obedient to the Lord in carrying out the Great Commission.

    God bless, and pray for more workers in the harvest field (Luke 10:2).

    ReplyDelete