Saturday, February 18, 2012

2/18/2

Today has been a very relaxed day for me. This morning I left to my elementary school which is only five minutes away and I met with my Quest consultant to interview her for the second and last time for my project to answer my Essential Question. Then afterwards I returned home thankful to the Lord that I had completed what I had to do. As I entered the house no one was home and so I decided to have a little free time! I played a few PS3 video games that I have not played in a while and then I stopped and charged the PS3 controllers that needed charging since my stepbrother plays a lot of call of duty hahaha. Then I came into my room (where I am typing my blog right now), and chilled then I received a text from my dad telling me to pick up my brother who was at his friends house that had slept over as a result of the party from yesterday. So I went over and picked him up and then came back. I got a few texts from my friend Joyce who is a believer in Jesus Christ (praise the Lord!!!), and she is asking me when we can hang out and have another bible study before this four day weekend ends. We kept exchanging texts until she told me that we'll talk about it later which I agreed upon. And now I am just relaxing for the rest of the day at home, maybe listen to some Mark Cahill sermons so I can be encouraged and motivated to share Jesus more. And listen to Sho Baraka album lions and liars (Christian rap), before I return it tomorrow to my friend Austin which he will give to his other friend who is the actual owner of the CD album. Well this is Saturday for you! haha But praise the Lord because He is good and awesome any part of the day and I can praise and worship here in the comfort of my own room! Awesome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment