Saturday, February 4, 2012

One awesome night

Yesterday night was just fantastic! Had a great time with my Church doing a Friday night activity with my Church team stuffing balloons down pajama pants that the oldest had to wear (which was me) haha. It was fun! Then afterwards I hung out and my friend Curtis asked me if I wanted to go with him and my other friends and his brother Austin to Mcdonald's. And I agreed to go. So me and my Christian friends: Austin, Curtis, Brent, and Brian left to Mcdonalds. I didn't have anything, but a small Dr. Pepper since I had a big dinner. I decided to bring my backpack with my materials, including my Mark Cahill tract booklets. I only brought three to give out, which seemed logical because it was late at night, even though I didn't know I was going to be invited to Mcdonalds. While we were at Mcdonald's we were just hanging out chatting, I was mostly chatting about God stuff with my friend Austin which was awesome! There was a Filipino family and friend on the other side where we were sitting and I was planning on giving one of my Mark Cahill tract booklets to one of them, but I just didn't. Then there was a Mcdonald's employee who was cleaning the floor and I was going to give him a booklet at that moment, but did not. Then suddenly, the man left to the playground area and I decided to follow him there and when he revealed himself I gave him the booklet and said it's a gift for, it talks about what happens after you die, the truth of the bible, you'll really enjoy it." He said thank you and then I left. Then I came back I was talking with them about what I just did. My friend Brent wanted to learn how to witness and give out the tract booklets so he practiced with my friend Curtis, he didn't so well hahaha, it was pretty funny. We all noticed a man sitting by himself and I told my friend Brent if he wanted to give it a shot at giving that Mcdonald's employee one. He was hesitating a little, but then he didn't. Then I went over and gave it to him and came back. We hung out a little before we left the building and while we were near the register at the front door I shouted "take care!" Only two of my friends that it was awkward and I didn't. I knew that on that night, the Holy Spirit was engaged within me, and it was awesome. That was not me saying and doing that stuff boldly, it was the Holy Spirit. Praise the Lord!!! For He is always good and His Spirit always leads us to do the right thing with such boldness and power that we never knew we had. Amen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment