Monday, February 27, 2012

Witnessing 2/26/12

Yesterday on Sunday I just had an awesome day hanging out with my buddy Austin having lunch at my second favorite restaurant Sizzling Stone the Korean bistro grill which was great as always! And then afterwards we left to another place and I had pearl milk tea for the first time! It was great! I really enjoyed it. Me and Austin always have great conversations when were together. Then after he bought a few more drink for our other members and friends that are in our Church group, we headed back to the building and we hung out there. I was playing Egyptian War which is a card game that you slap cards to earn more and I was losing to a kid named Carson. I was really bad. hahaha But it was a pleasant experience nonetheless. After I was hanging around with Austin and my other friend Jen, she left and so did the others and me and Austin were the only ones left. Then we said goodbye and we both left. As I was driving home I had an urge earlier in the morning and during the day to witness to someone and as I was coming home I had a plan to witness at the cemetery but I drove right past it. then again the Holy Spirit was just telling me "go back, your chance is here, just take it." So I did what I should have done again and I drove right back into the parking lot for the cemetery. I parked my car and walked out and was just checking out the tombstones and the one section of tombstones where I was at were all children or toddlers that have barely lived and died for a short period of time. I was just looking at them, and then I noticed that there was a vehicle behind me with people in it and I knew that God was urging me to go in and talk with them, so finally I had the boldness to walk up to the car and I tapped on the window and the women who had two children in the car was curious to what was going on and I asked her "how you doing ma'm? Can you help me out please, I'm working on a project?" She said asked me "what kind of project are you working on?" I responded  "well I am asking the question when you die, what do you think is on the other side, what do you think is out there after you walk out of here?" And she told me that it was a very broad question to ask to a stranger and that she didn't want to answer it. So I said thank you even though she didn't help me out and she said to me good luck (it doesn't exist), but I said thank you again. I got rejected for going up to her to start a conversation and I got rejected but I know from the book one thing you can't do in Heaven that every time you share your faith, you always win! And I won! "Blessed are you when men hate you, when they exclude you and insult you and reject your name as evil, because of the Son of Man. Rejoice in that day and leap for joy, because great is your reward in Heaven." Luke 6:22-23 Amen and praise the Lord!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment