Friday, March 2, 2012

3/2/12

Today I had a strange schedule which is because we had a rally today which is an event my school hosts that features dances, skits, activities, but today was extra special because it was the black light rally where the lights are shut off and everyone had to wear white in order for their shirts to look purple. I wore a white shirt today which was my live, laugh, love and pray shirt that was made by my Christian friend Curtis. I just had the usual day, then lunch came. And as I was waiting in line I saw a student I recognized and he said "hey George!" So I said hi to him back and his name was Ajay. He came up to me and he was telling about that Mark Cahill booklet that I gave him and was talking about it and he was telling me that he searched something on the internet that caught his attention from the booklet and it was something about Jesus. He was telling me that Hindus believe that Jesus was an avatar and that another god took Jesus's form and died on the Cross. And that he was a god that had ten forms. Whoa! Crazy stuff that you can get into if you boldly share your faith. He told me that he searched it up on a random religious website that he found. Then I told him that I would give him a new booklet that talks about the lies about Jesus and leads the reader to the REAL Jesus and who He is. Then I said bye and continued on with my lunch. Then later on in the day when the rally was in action, I was in the courtyard hanging out because you can choose to go to the rally or not (it was too loud for me). So I just stayed outside in the courtyard and chilled with a variety of people. Then when it was near the end of the school day I talked with a student who was Korean and his name was Chan. I gave him a booklet and then he said to me "are you a Christian?" And I said yes and then he said that he was also! And so we started talking and laughing with each other and I asked him if he knew a student in my advisory class named Joyce and he told me he did. So I told him to tell her I said hi and he said he would. What a nice guy and he told me on facebook how it was really good to see me and told me that through me he felt again how God loves him and loves the world. What a humbling him to say to me and we just met today! Wow! God is good all the time. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment