Monday, March 5, 2012

3/5/12

As I was coming to my second period class today I greeted my classmate with a friendly smile like always and she said "oh George" and handed me what I first thought was a gospel tract, but then I looked at it closely and it was actually a card that my stepbrother left on my laptop keyboard that says "The Invitation" on it. My classmate Alicia gave it to me and I told her that my stepbrother already gave me one, but I took it anyway so I could give it to someone else in school. My day went on as usual until I arrived during advisory and I lost one of my ear buds. I was pretty disappointed that I did drop it into this hole in the table, and could not get it back even when I came in during lunch today and asked my advisory teacher to retrieve it for me because she couldn't find the right key, but anything can happen in a day. Proverbs 27:1. The rest of the day pretty much was just the same as always, and I was taking a little nap during my sixth period class today hehe. And that was pretty much it for today. Oh and I started again my adult school classes for this last quarter and I have passed my previous two quarters of adult school and I finished the first day of it which was my class Foreign Literature which was not that bad but the class was packed with fifty or more students. Wow. And tomorrow and this Wednesday I have consumer math which is basically business math that I hope is not that difficult to complete but I know the Lord will get me through it. Every day the Lord is worthy to be praised!!! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment