Tuesday, March 6, 2012

3/6/12

First through fourth period today were the same as normal, nothing new. But I did have a lot of energy today which doesn't usually happen without me praying and asking the Lord for boldness and perseverance throughout the day. During my fifth period class I had a really interesting conversation with a student in my class named James. We were just talking and talking about various things until the topic switched to the eternal and we started talking about religion. He was telling me all about his religious beliefs and told me that he and his sister believe in the same religion that she created. James told me about his belief and said that the soul after the person dies, if it is corrupt then these so called "harvesters" give the soul to the destroyers to be destroyed. While the good soul is taken by the harvesters and they begin to mold and shape it into another person which is the most popular belief these days, reincarnation. Before he told me all of this he said to me that he read the entire bible. I don't know if I believe him, but that is what he told me today. He told me that when he and his mom would become bored his grandma which he told me was very religious (remember, being religious does not get you into Heaven, it's by being saved by the blood of Jesus Christ that we go to Heaven), she would take them to the Church building and James was telling me that he didn't want to go, and neither did his mom, and he told me that in the bible it say's that God does not exist. That's is absolutely not even close to being true. I showed him a proof that there is a God by using the excellent example in the book one thing you can't do in Heaven. After I finished telling me that he was saying something else that was opposite of what I said about how the bible says there is no God. Well then the verse Psalm 14:1 that says "the fool says in his heart "There is no God" would be a contradiction in itself stating that the fools in the bible would be the writers God used to write His Word! But this verse simply tells us it's the person in his heart that is admitting there is no God when the evidence is so clear that there is one out there, yet James doesn't want to admit it. We had a great conversation, please pray for the Lord to lead him to Him. Ok, well this last part of my blog post that I will explain really made my day. Right before class I ended I was just waiting near the door and I decided to say bye to my substitute teacher Mrs. Wong she said "Oh bye! Your so polite. Most people just walk out the door without saying goodbye." And I just smiled and said "your welcome." And she smiled as well. When the bell rang, I said bye again and told her to have a good day and she said "bye George! You too!" And I left. Then right after school today I had my adult school program after, so I drove over and today was my math class or consumer math which is just basically business math. I was really surprised by how fast the class went today haha. Well that was my day. I will be updating my blog as always and will hear from me a lot haha. God Bless all who read and enjoy my blogs (I still love you even if you don't like them hahaha), but thank you for following!!! Love you guys! God Bless and praise the Lord!!! <33333

No comments:

Post a Comment