Saturday, March 17, 2012

An incredible story from my Christian brother Josh Page.

God directs our steps - and our driving! I was driving up the road this afternoon and stopped by a car that was broken down on the side of the road. I don't know anything about cars, but I know that God sets these encounters up for His glory. As I talked with Kevin & his wife Melonee, they shared with me how they were headed up to a street festival when their car suddenly stopped and now they're waiting on a tow truck. I told them that these things happen for a reason and then began to share the Gospel with them. Both of them were so open to the Truth. After talking for a little while, we pushed their car into an alley way and continued our conversation. Kevin told me, "I know God set this incident up. I know I need to get serious about Him again. Thank you for stopping to talk with us. You are God's messenger to us today!" He then gave me his business card so that we can stay in touch. God is so good! He directs our steps - we must simply open our mouths and testify about Him. Praise the Lord! Go tell the world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment