Thursday, April 12, 2012

4/11/12

Yesterday night I had a very interesting dream. In this dream I was in what seemed like a temple or just a large area. When I was in this area or temple I chatted with these two Asian teenagers and I asked them what religious faith they were and they told me they were Buddhists. I could tell because Buddhists wear that orange wardrobe or whatever it is hahaha. So I talked with them and stuff like that and learned about their spiritual beliefs which was very interesting and pretty cool if you ask me. Then afterwards I started talking about my beliefs and telling them about the Lord Jesus Christ. They were interested and were just listening to me since I listened to them in retrospect. And I'm not sure if this is correct in my dream or not but I think I gave one of the Buddhist guys a booklet that talks about the world religions. (That's the booklet the second greatest lie ever told, by Mark Cahill). And then I asked the teenager what his name was and he said Howard. His last name was Sheng, from what I recall from my dream, and then we left. I'm not sure why the Lord gave me that dream but I'm sure they're was a reason for it. I will definitely ask the Lord why He gave me that dream. But that sure was a interesting dream that I experienced.

No comments:

Post a Comment