Wednesday, April 18, 2012

4/18/12

Today was just an awesome day! I could feel the Holy Spirit just raging within me and let me tell you, it's the greatest gift ever given once you surrender your entire life to Christ. Wooo! Oh man, I can't even tell you how great today was. When the Holy Spirit is active in you, it just affects everyone else around you since the glory of God is present in you. Wow! I was just being friendly as always and I actually chatted with people that I would never expect to chat with! I chatted with this one girl named Cathleen outside my art class while we were waiting for our teacher. It was just really surprising to me! I also had a youth alive Christian club meeting today with a few of my brothers and sisters before I had the following talk above. We watched a really hilarious and motivating video called evangelism linebacker. It was presented in a comedic and also biblical way. I will post it after this blog post. And we also watched a video on the I am second website, it was good as well. Then after the meeting was over, I called a student that I knew from the club named Jenny and wrote down my blog (which is this one haha) and the jesusfreakz one as well. Then I gave it to her and then I left. It's such a blessing to give, because what a pleasure and fun time it is to give! Praise the Lord for today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment