Saturday, April 7, 2012

4/6/12

Yesterday was a very nice night well spent with few of my Church family. We were reading passages from the last part of gospels (or one of the gospels, don't know which one), but we read about Jesus's crucifixion and His Resurrection. And my pastor talked about why Jesus's sacrifice was so important, which of course is because He died for the sins of the world which is the most relevant thing ever. Because if it didn't happen, and the Resurrection as well, I am as hopeless as I can be, and my sins are not erased and there is no hope for eternal life at all. It is nothing but a big fat lie, but I do have hope because there were eyewitnesses that saw the Lord Jesus Christ rise from the dead and defeat it. I can certainly believe that if people saw them. But anyway's it was a very nice evening yesterday, and right afterwards there was desert. And one of the desert items was pumpkin pie! Yum! Then I talked with Sam and his brother Daniel about my future and what I was going to do since my dad is planning to move to Florida pretty soon. I had Sam pray for me and I told Daniel to pray for me as well. And I ask you as well. Then I left my Church building and was driving home, until suddenly and idea popped into my head that I should go to this Church building near my house called Warm Springs Community Church. God was simply telling me to place some tract booklets there and also on the cars that were parked. So I did just that, and also prayed that the booklets I put on the driver's window would not fall off before sunrise the next morning. Then afterward I left and drove home. I am thankful for even small events like that, because they matter in a HUGE way that can be used by the Lord God Almighty. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment