Monday, April 9, 2012

4/8/12

Yesterday was a great Resurrection day! Me and my Church family were watching our brother's and one sister get baptized! It was awesome to be a witness of this amazing event again. Then afterwards the testimonies that everyone heard were fantastic in my opinion. Everyone spoke as if they were very motivating and also with such clarity. After that was done, people were taking pictures with the people that were baptized, and I went around congratulating them. Later on me and my friend Curtis went out to eat lunch at Sizzling Stone (one of my all time favorite restaurants) and chatted a little. Then we left and came back to our Church building and just hang there for a little, while Curtis had to go home. When we arrived we saw the rest of the girls Jen, Jennifer, Katrina, etc. and the rest were about to head out to lunch. The building was locked so I decided to leave and I said goodbye to Curtis. As I was leaving I was thinking about going to the Great Mall to talk to Charles who is this guy that works at Putting Edge mini-golf place there. I made up my mind to go there, and when I arrived the place was locked and so was the rest  of mall since it was Easter. Century Theaters was open so I decided to go there and do some witnessing. I was still a little bit afraid of rejection but I had experience and I knew that the Lord was with me. So instead, while I was inside I went into the arcade to give people a surprise by placing tract booklets on the video game machines. A great way to plant seeds with a surprise! I wanted to do some witnessing but I had a feeling that I just couldn't, and had to leave. As I was driving my dad sent me a text message saying that I had to be home by 3:10 because we were leaving to my cousin's Dennis's house in Cupertino. And I actually got home right before 3:10! Later on in the afternoon we left and had a nice Easter dinner with my cousin's. Praise the Lord for this day and every day coming up in the future for the rest of my life until I see Jesus!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment