Wednesday, May 23, 2012

5/23/12

Quest. That was the thing that was driving me crazy this whole day. I was really nervous pretty much from the start of the beginning of this week. I was thinking "will I pass Quest, will I pass it? I don't know if I will. I don't think I will. I don't feel pretty good about it." I was complaining mostly in my head about it and how it was driving my mind insane and wondering with countless thoughts if I will pass. Later on in the day I had to do a few things such as finish and print my outline and also work on my transitions for my presentation when I got home after school. I was hesitating and was in a big rush, I thought that I would never finish it. But my dad helped me with the formatting on my outline so I could fit everything on one page. And then I printed out 7 copies as well as one for myself even though I didn't need it during my presentation. And I also had to do a final edit on my powerpoint presentation so it would look just right. After that and eating lunch I drove to Irvington High School. When I arrived I said hi to my friend Danny who was on the other side of the parking lot, and he gestured his head up quickly to say what's up. I walked over to the class which I was assigned to do my powerpoint presentation. When I arrived at the exterior of the classroom building I saw another student who was there and I struck up a conversation with him. His name was Randy and he was just waiting for his results to find out whether he passed his Quest testimony or not. He then went in and came out and told me that he passed, and I congratulated him. Then it was my turn, so I went inside and greeted my panel to whom I was presenting in front of. I was really nervous but then I started my Quest testimony presentation I and presented really smoothly. Then at the end I had to go outside and patiently wait for my results. I came in and they told me that I passed.  I was just so excited at the moment but so humble. I COULD NOT BELIEVE I PASSED MY QUEST PROJECT!!! I was just really humble and thanking the Lord that I passed my Quest project knowing that I could not do it without Him. Praise the Lord!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment