Saturday, May 26, 2012

5/26/12

Today is another Saturday for me. Just working on a couple English assignments and reading the Word!!! I love reading my bible. It's literally what fuels me every day and keeps me going throughout the day. And it gives me relief whenever a new trial pops up in my life. I was also praising the Lord intensely just about a minute ago and man was I pumped! Wooooo, I love it!!! I could literally feel a peace that was surging through my body from my back to the top of my head. I was rapping the Christian song Invisible by Lecrae, it's one of my favorites. And I am also listening to other Lecrae songs such as Just like you and others. I used to think that being bored was doing nothing, but that was when I was a lost sinner not saved by Christ's blood. And I never knew that I could worship a God that was nearer than my breath, read a book that could change lives, and live for a King that is worthy every single second of my life. Now I know that dream has come true in stunning detail and I am living the life I was supposed to be living. Hallelujah.

No comments:

Post a Comment