Monday, June 18, 2012

6/18/12

This morning was not a good morning at all for me. My dad took me to this tire shop called American tires's to get my right tire replaced because I accidentally hit a curb last night. We arrived there and watched them replace my car tire and switched it. Then afterwards my dad took me to a Safeway near by so I could talk with the store manager about a job interview. I talked with the store manager and she told me that at another Safeway in the Fremont hub is where the interviews are conducted. My dad took me to that one and I walked right up to a woman and asked for the store manager Elaine. She told me that she is only available on Wednesdays. So we left and went to Home Depot because my dad needed to buy a new door handle for one of our bathroom doors after my brother broke it. Then afterwards we came home. But during this whole time from the first location to the next and when my dad was driving, we had our mini arguments and my dad was being precise and I wasn't. My dad has the melancholic personality and is a thinker while I am not. I am more of a feeler and more sensitive than him. But I am just struggling with a strong relationship with my dad. As of now, it is not going well. Please pray that the Lord will be able to get through to my dad and soften his heart so he can repent of his sins and turn his life over to Christ, please. God bless and praise the Lord!! He is good! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment