Tuesday, June 19, 2012

6/19/12

Today was yet another stressful day. This morning I had to go to the Ohlone financial aid office to turn in my student information sheet. I waited in line and when I came to the front I gave the man my form but he told me that I did not register for the selective service. I called my dad and he told me that I did. So I came back home and I got my form that had my selective service number on it. Then I returned to the desk and gave the same guy my stuff and he told me that I was all set. Later on in the evening my dad questioned me about my situation at the financial aid office and I told him everything went well. Then he asked me a question about the selective service form and I told him that I turned it in. He got mad very quickly because the selective service form was a paper that was important and that I needed to keep, but I gave it away. And what was worse is that it was the only copy and that I didn't make another copy of it, but I didn't know I was supposed to. It read on the paper that I should keep the letter. So my dad yelled at me, then I yelled at him and we argued. Then my stepmom came downstairs and told me that I was not supposed to yell at my dad like that when I knew I should have kept my mouth shut. It was not a good time for me. At the moment I started to pray and ask the Lord for His help. And I wanted to embrace His peace, love, and Joy as well. I have not been reading my bible as much, praying as much, or witnessing as much as I was before. Satan is started to mess with me and take me away from the Lord Jesus Christ. I feel like I am just separated from His presence. Please pray that I will get back on track with the Lord and that I will start putting my trust in Him even more in my life. I am starting to feel that the time of testing in my life has come and that I need to just trust the Lord and rely on Him instead of relying on my own strength. Knowing that He does things in His own timing, not on when I would like Him to. Just gotta keep trusting the Lord, knowing that He sees everything in my life and that He is good and that nothing is ever out of His control. Amen.

P.S. Also pray that I will get my selective service letter back tomorrow without any problems and I will give the person another copy of the letter. God bless all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment