Thursday, June 21, 2012

6/21/12

My dreams are too surreal nowadays. Last night I had a dream that I was at an amusement park, like Disneyworld, Disneyland, etc. And I was in the middle of the parade and it was coming my way. And somehow I found myself trapped inside these walls and they were closing in on me fast and I almost could not escape and there were knobs that I jumped on top with like some kind of acrobatic person (more like Jackie Chang!) and I climbed on top, then jumped down. It was a really long fall from the top of the wall to the floor and I don't know how I managed to survive it. I was able to escape through all of the walls but barely. Then my next dream which was suddenly after it, it was as if I was transported to my next location faster than light speed. As if I didn't notice that I had already switched locations. I was in a cafe kinda like Starbucks. And I was with my friend Austin, this girl that graduated with me from Irvington High School named Jinny Ya Yan and a couple other people. I remember I was talking with the person that worked there and her name was Rachel. She was talking to me about me getting a job there and told me to contact her. She was Asian-American and I was just chatting with her and she told me that she was married to Austin, not sure if it was my good Christian friend Austin or it was another person named Austin that I didn't know. But those were my two dreams I had recently last night. It was interesting, because both of them had to do with life situations that are currently happening and had happened. I believe the first one may have been a close call with me almost getting killed last Saturday night in a car accident, since I was climbing those walls and barely making it out representing how close I was to getting killed in the accident. And the second one represented me trying to look for a job or getting a job. Not sure why I had these dreams, but I know that God does things for a reason. The Lord Jesus gave me these dreams for a reason and I am going to ask Him why and what do they mean in reality. It could mean what I have described above but of course the Lord's ways and thoughts are higher (Isaiah 55:8-9). That's what I wanted to share with you guys. But my dreams are becoming so much more surreal now they literally felt like I am experiencing reality now as I type this. That is how real my dreams are. Anyway's take care and God bless all you!

No comments:

Post a Comment