Thursday, June 28, 2012

6/28/12

Hello my friends. As I am writing this to you right now this morning today is my brother's birthday! He is now 16 years old and I am happy that is growing up. I also had to wake up super early this morning at 5am so that I could get dressed and be prepared before I leave this morning to my older brother's wedding down in San Diego. It's going to be a long drive down, my goodness haha. But hey, I got my music along with my bible. Nothing better than taking the Word of God with you on long trips or anywhere you go! haha. Well before I leave this morning I would like to tell all of you that I will be gone for five days and will be coming back next Tuesday, so I will be absent from doing blog posts on any of those days. But don't worry! Once I come back next Tuesday, I will be ready to post again. So please be patient with me. There are some upcoming activities that are coming these net few days (especially my older brother's wedding). Well this is goodbye for now my friends, but I will return to you next week, so be patient and have a wonderful Sabbath! I will have a Sabbath day as my own as well, so I will definitely be spending time with my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Praise the Lord!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment