Monday, June 18, 2012

Have fun

I remember God telling me in my heart one day about talking to people about His son. Because I was so afraid of men and I wanted to talk to people but was so afraid, then I heard the Lord tell me in my heart "Son, just have fun with it." I had no idea what the Lord meant until I just started having fun doing what I do and just enjoy it to the fullest. All I had to do was just witness but have fun with it and do it as something enjoyable, not something that I thought of as an obligation, but of something fun. I took the Great Commission and turned it into the Fun Commission! It's something that can be enjoyed and done by all Christians to spread the Word of the Lord. And once we just have fun with it, our fear of people just fades away. Now once I realize that, I can just get out into the world and share the Lord Jesus Christ with all of these lost people that need Him. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment