Saturday, June 23, 2012

The Lord talking

As I was thinking about what was I going to do about my job and about where I was going to live the Lord showed me something in His Word that really calmed me down. It's in Psalm 27:14 that reads "Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord." I knew that the Lord was comforting me with that in His Word and I am so thankful for what He showed me! And while I was still thinking about where I was going to live whether it would be in Florida or here in California, I just wanted the Lord to speak to me and I was even asking Him with a humble heart. Then suddenly out of nowhere I heard a voice saying to me in my heart "Son, wherever you go, remember that I am still sovereign. You can keep asking people for a place to stay but nothing you do can alter my plans for you." I knew from that point on that I had my prayer request answered. God answered me and I knew it was from Him. I was just waiting on the Lord for an answer and I got my answer. I was comforted right at that point forward and now hearing from the Lord it was just making me even more happier. The Lord speaks through His Word but He also speaks through a small still voice, if only you will listen to Him and read His Word. Just pray about it also. He will answer. Now I don't need to worry about where I will live or what job I will get. I just need to trust the Lord knowing that He is good and that whatever He does is good all the time. Amen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment