Tuesday, July 3, 2012

6/29/12

Today was the day before the wedding and it was the wedding rehearsal. We already got settled in our hotel which was the holiday inn and we were relaxing a bit before leaving to the wedding rehearsal dinner which was at dock cafe right near the ocean. And what was so great about it was that behind the restaurant was a outside area where you get a beautiful view of downtown San Diego. I wish I would have brought my camera, darn it! Oh well, things happen. I'm not that mad. I don't want to worry about it. At the wedding rehearsal dinner, my dad proclaimed his speech to everyone which was excellent. He practiced beforehand but it was a great speech. It was the same speech that he said to everyone at the wedding as well. Then it was my older bro's fiancee's mom's turn to speak to the public. Then after that, everyone mingled and we met people, including my cousins. After everyone had dinner and socialized, there was a slideshow of pictures of both my older brother Ross and his fiancee Tenise as they were growing up from childhood into adulthood. The slideshow was very funny and nice and everyone enjoyed it, including me as well. Once that was done then everyone who participated in the dinner rehearsal socialized more until it was time to go. Me and my family said goodbye to my cousins and other relatives, then we left later on. It was a nice night and I was just amazed by the lights of downtown San Diego and was just in awe of the amazing creation of God. The colors were so beautiful, but I can't wait until Heaven when the colors will be vibrant and so detailed beyond imagination!!! Praise the Lord!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment