Wednesday, July 11, 2012

7/10/12

My first day of driving on the freeway was today! Man, I was kinda nervous and scared at the same time but once I accelerated and got on freeway and got to 60-65mph, I felt more comfortable driving. After that me and my dad went to check out apartments for me to rent a room at so I can stay here in California in Fremont and go to school. We checked out at least two apartment complexes in Fremont. Then we just went home after. Pretty normal day of life looking for an apartment that is a main essential for living. Please pray that I have a place to live so I can go to college here in Fremont. I am asking the Lord this and me and my dad are both searching for where I can live next. Wherever it is, and no matter what happens, God is glorified amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment