Sunday, July 22, 2012

7/22/12

So far my vacation here in Orlando, Florida really has been alright. Honestly it could have been better, but the most fun I had was and always will be spending time with my mom, stepdad and my little brother Joshua. I have four days left (five days, if you include today) because I am leaving this Thursday back to California to start my college career. I am very excited but nervous at the same time, but mostly excited because I can't wait for what plans the Lord is planning to reveal. And for what people He is going to bring across my path. I can't wait, the excitement is just going overboard! The things that I did here in Orlando so far that is fun in a worldly sense, is going to a swimming pool with my mom, stepdad and my little brother Joshua. And also going to the biggest Church building here in Orlando is definitely awesome every time. The energy that the Church brings is just awesome and the service is great every time. I thank the Lord that I get to spend time with my mom, even if it is for a short time. And let's not forget my stepdad and my little brother Joshua of course. I will posting more in the future for sure. Praise the Lord forever and ever!!! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment