Saturday, July 7, 2012

7/6/12

As soon as I came back from San Diego, I had to handle business for applying for a job. But then last Wednesday my cousin gave me a check which was my graduation gift that he forgot to give back to me when I was in San Diego for the wedding. So before I left, I prayed to the Lord and asked Him if this was the right job for me and to give me the right words to say when I am there. So I drove over, and when I arrived there I asked this women who was right near the door if I could speak with the store manager. She told me he is busy so she can me a job application for me to fill out instead. I texted my dad a few times and called him once to ask him about a few questions that were on the sheet. Eventually I completed the sheet and gave it to the women. Then I met the store manager who's name is Sean. He's a really nice guy and I told him my name was George and he talked to me about my form and that I turned it in and he said "very good." He also told me that he will contact me later on. I was happy, and then I left and had to go to the chase bank, which was the bank that my cousin Dennis use's. I went inside and asked the lady in the front to cash my check. She said ok, and right when I was about to swipe my card, she noticed that I had a bank of america debit card. So she asked me to give her the check and she cashed it in for me. The only problem that I had with going to the bank was that the women explained to me that if the check was $50 or more, then bank would charge me a $6 fee. I was not happy when I heard that, but thankfully the check my cousin gave me was $20.12. (he wrote that purposefully because that is the year I graduated haha). But still, a $6 fee!? And I don't even bank at chase, that does not make sense at all, I just hope when the store manager gives me my check, that it will be for bank of america and not chase. And I don't even know if other banks charge the $50 or over $6 fees. Afterwards, I just came home, and I got to talk with my good Christian friend Austin who called me. A normal day of life again today. I am still looking for a place to stay and I still need to call this family because my classmate and pen-pal talked with them to find out if I can move in with them. But God is good and I trust Him with my life, amen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment