Thursday, August 30, 2012

8/30/12

This was one of the greatest college days of my life so far. I had Theatre improve first which is my favorite and first class of Tuesday's and Thursday's. Today we did some exercise warm-ups where each of us in the class did an exercise action that the rest of the class had to copy. Then after that we played a game that helped us learn each other's names in the class. It was just awesome, I love that class so much and it keeps me wanting to go back to college every every week which is great. I love it! After theatre was done I left to my English class which was in a separate building near the bottom of the campus. In the class we just listened to the professor lecture and then we reviewed a paper that we completed. After that we compared answers and what we wrote. Each group (including mine) needed to type it on Microsoft Word and then present what we wrote on a projector. She never got to ours (hehe), but as long as we did the work, that's what mattered. Later on me and my dad left to Dave and Busters at the Great Mall in Milpitas to have father son time to talk and watch football together. I am not a fan of the San Francisco 49ers but man, they were kicking the San Diego Chargers butt! We ate dinner while watching the game and I frequently went to play a few video games then come back. All of a sudden when I playing a Nascar racing game I hear on the intercom about a person with a white BMW with this license plate to come to the front desk. I saw my dad go to the front desk and then saw him leave out of an entrance. When I asked him what happened he told me that it was nothing and that it was not his car. I was worried at first, but relieved when he told me that information. Everything inside Dave and Busters was loud as hec, and eventually there was a live DJ busting out his loud music. I wanted to leave asap, but my dad told me that until he finished his beer, we could leave. He finished it later on and as we were heading out of the building we saw security and two firefighters. We both saw a women lying on the floor and my dad asked one of the security guards what was going on. He told my dad that he didn't know, or thought she passed out. We walked out of the building and noticed the paramedics and a firetruck. We also saw them rolling a stretcher into the building. I knew the Lord was telling me that time is running short and that people are heading off into eternity. I knew the Lord was trying to tell me "George, wake up. Time is running short, there is no time for games or anything else." God was warning me that I better wake up and start sharing the gospel, the greatest news about His Son the Lord Jesus Christ crucified and resurrected with everyone I meet. I do not believe in accidents and they never happen, I knew that the Lord wanted me there at the right time at the right place to warn me about how close eternity is to each person. As well as Judgement Day. Ladies and Gentlemen, my fellow brother's and sisters. We need to wake up and start living the way the Lord Jesus Christ commands us. I don't want to live a mediocre Christian life. I want to live a radically sold out life for the Lord Jesus Christ. Time is ticking and we are running out of it. Make the best you can for living boldly and righteously for the Lord Jesus Christ!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment